Whip cream, create amazing culinary foams and rapidly infuse liquids such as alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, vinegars and oils.
The sale of all Nitrous Oxide products are subject to our strict Terms & Conditions which you must read and accept before placing an order.
iSi Nitrous Oxide / N2O Cream Chargers.
iSi Cream Chargers are manufactured in Europe to the highest standards.
Made from 100% recyclable steel. Containing 8g of pure food grade N2O. For use with all standard cream whippers. Will turn half a litre of whipping cream into 1.5lt of perfectly whipped cream!
• FREE DELIVERY
• Order Before 3pm for same day dispatch (Monday-Friday).
• OVER 18’S ONLY – This product is not for sale to anyone under the age of 18.
• MISUSE – This product is sold purely for the purpose of food and drink preparation, if we suspect you intend to misuse this product we will refuse to sell to you.
*Misuse of Nitrous Oxide carries the risk of serious health problems including death*
MISUSE OF DRUGS ACT 1971:
As of 8 November 2023 Nitrous Oxide is a Class C drug under the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 in the UK. This means that the importation, exportation, supply and possession of Nitrous Oxide is regulated by the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 and Misuse of Drugs Regulations 2001.
– Possession of Nitrous Oxide is illegal if you intend to wrongfully inhale it; or intend to supply it to another person for its wrongful inhalation.
– Supplying Nitrous Oxide is illegal if you know, or are reckless as to whether, it is likely to be wrongfully inhaled.
Compatibility: These are universal standard 8g fitting cream chargers – they are not compatible with push-valve (Kisag) system or the 16g system dispensers.
- Cream Charger Data:
- Charger Volume / Water capacity: 10ml
- N2O gas cartridges contain 9 Cubic cms of pure N2O at approx 60bar / 900psi.
- Charger total weight: 28gm
- Filling Pressure: 8MPa
- Force required to pierce charger: 400N max
- Size: 66mm x 17.8mm
Nitrous Oxide cream chargers are filled with liquified gas under high pressure.
For your safety, always ensure you use cream chargers in accordance with the manufactures instructions, using the appropriate equipment, such as the professional dispensers/whippers available for purchase from our store.
Puncturing the chargers can cause freezing gas to escape so you may want to protect your hands and face.
Chargers will get extremely cold when punctured.
Always double check that the cream charger is empty of gas before removing it from your device.
If burnt by freezing gas, seek medical advice immediately. High pressure gas burns may cause deep tissue damage which will likely not be immediately apparent at the time of the exposure.