Whip cream, create amazing culinary foams and rapidly infuse liquids such as alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, vinegars and oils with the brand new Mr Whip Infusions!
Please note, the sale of all Nitrous Oxide products are subject to our strict Terms & Conditions which you must read and accept before placing an order.
Case of 6 x Mr Whip Infusions 640g N2O (Nitrous Oxide) Food Additive E942 Tanks
Mr Whip Infusions – The King for Cocktail Infusions
Mr Whip Infusions is a premium quality large volume disposable steel cylinder containing 640g of N2O (Nitrous Oxide) as Food Additive E942.
The 640g cylinder is designed to maximize efficiency of large scale users, it equals more than 80 commercial cream chargers.
- The 100% recyclable high grade steel cylinder is non-refillable.
- It contains 640g of pure food grade N2O (E942 -Nitrous Oxide).
- Mr Whip food-grade N2O is bacteriostatic, which means it prevents bacterial growth so if you refrigerate the charged Cream Whipper, its content can stay fresh for up to two weeks.
With the large Mr Whip Infusions, restaurants, bars, cafes, commercial kitchens and home enthusiasts can conveniently fill their Cream Whippers again and again to create amazing culinary creations. As a guide, this 640g cylinder will infuse approximately 64 drink servings.
This can save you valuable time that you don’t have to spend on handling many individual chargers. Connect the appropriate filling hose between regulator and Whipper, and in just a few seconds the Whipper is charged and ready for dispensing.
By using the help of this culinary tool you can prepare all kinds of drinks and dishes, from classic whipped cream to desserts, Espumas or N2O infused cocktails.
The set of a pressure regulator and a hose plus adapter, will make it easy and safe to connect the Mr Whip Infusions with a Cream Whipper.
Pressure regulator plus hose-adapter are sold separately.
Please read the instructions for use of the regulator and the Whipper.
Only dispose of empty cylinder! To make sure it is empty – a plastic release valve for residue gas is enclosed, when using it please be aware that the escaping gas can be very cold and the valve should therefore be pointing away from any body parts.
- The Mr Whip Infusions cannot be refilled and is not made for medical use.
- The Mr Whip Infusions is pressure tested at 180 bar, but as with all pressure containers it should be handled with care, it should not be exposed to heat or freezing temperatures and always be kept away from the reach of children.
- The empty cylinder can be disposed into steel waste or with other ferrous metals.
Set of regulator and adapter is for the use of Cream Whippers with Mr Whip Infusions-large volume disposable cylinders in HoReCa industry.
Order of the operation:
– Turn the knob to the Minus (-) position to make sure the valve is closed to prevent the gage from getting damaged.
– Attach the Intel connector/regulator to the N2O tank, by carefully screwing it onto the top-thread of tank (screw on straight and avoid cross threading)!
– Connect the hose to the regulator tightly. Please do not use excessive force.
– Connect the other end of the hose (adapter) to the Cream Whipper and fasten the thread tightly.
– Slightly rotate the adjusting knob in the direction of plus (+) for the required pressure thereby slowly releasing the gas into the Cream Whipper.
– Close the valve by turning to (-) position when reaching the standard pressure value.
Each tank includes a nozzle which should be used to ensure the tank is completely empty before placing into your local recycling.
• FREE DELIVERY
• Order Before 3pm for same day dispatch (Monday-Friday).
• OVER 18’S ONLY – This product is not for sale to anyone under the age of 18.
• MISUSE – This product is sold purely for the purpose of food and drink preparation, if we suspect you intend to misuse this product we will refuse to sell to you.
*Misuse of Nitrous Oxide carries the risk of serious health problems including death*
MISUSE OF DRUGS ACT 1971:
As of 8 November 2023 Nitrous Oxide is a Class C drug under the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 in the UK. This means that the importation, exportation, supply and possession of Nitrous Oxide is regulated by the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 and Misuse of Drugs Regulations 2001.
– Possession of Nitrous Oxide is illegal if you intend to wrongfully inhale it; or intend to supply it to another person for its wrongful inhalation.
– Supplying Nitrous Oxide is illegal if you know, or are reckless as to whether, it is likely to be wrongfully inhaled.
Nitrous Oxide cylinders are filled with liquified gas under high pressure.
For your safety, always ensure you use in accordance with the manufactures instructions, using the appropriate equipment, such as the professional dispensers/whippers available for purchase from our store.
Puncturing the cylinders can cause freezing gas to escape so you may want to protect your hands and face.
Cylinders will get extremely cold when punctured.
Always double check that the cream charger is empty of gas before removing it from your device.
If burnt by freezing gas, seek medical advice immediately. High pressure gas burns may cause deep tissue damage which will likely not be immediately apparent at the time of the exposure.