For our 2nd recipe showcasing exciting dishes you can create at home with your 8g N2O Cream Chargers and Whipped Cream Dispenser we bring you one of our personal favourites!
Ingredients you will need:
- 200g of Dark Chocolate finely chopped,
- 100g of brewed coffee at room temperature,
- 100ml of water,
- 40g of sugar.
Instructions: How to follow whipped chocolate mousse recipe
1. Combine the chocolate, coffee, water and sugar together in a medium sized metal bowl and place in the simmering water. Stir until the chocolate is almost melted and the sugar is dissolved.
This should take around 4 to 5 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and place the bowl in an ice bath. Whisk until the mixture reaches roughly 60 degrees F and is the consistency of heavy cream.
This should take roughly 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Pour the mixture into your whipped cream dispenser.
Do not fill above the maximum fill line.
4. Charge the cream whipper with 1 charger.
Shake vertically 20 times.
5. Set aside for 1 minute. Invert and dispense into small bowls, decorate with some flaked chocolate and serve immediately.