Whip cream, create amazing culinary foams and rapidly infuse liquids such as alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, vinegars and oils with Miami Magic!
The sale of all Nitrous Oxide products are subject to our strict Terms & Conditions which you must read and accept before placing an order.
6 x 580g Miami Magic Drink Infusion Nitrous Oxide / N2O Cylinders.
• Each canister contains approx. 580g of E942 (Food Grade Nitrous Oxide).
• Use as a propellant to whip cream, the creation of culinary foams and the rapid infusion of liquids.
• Each canister includes a nozzle which should be used to ensure the tank is completely empty before placing into your local recycling.
This quantity of Nitrous Oxide is for business customers ONLY. Do not attempt to purchase this item if you are not buying on behalf of a business. Please note: if you purchase this item and you are not buying on behalf of a business, we will retain 5% of the item cost as processing fee, your order will be cancelled and the remaining funds (95%) refunded to you.
Each tank includes a nozzle which should be used to ensure the tank is completely empty before placing into your local recycling.
• FREE DELIVERY
• Order Before 4pm for same day dispatch (Monday-Friday).
• OVER 18’S ONLY – This product is not for sale to anyone under the age of 18.
• MISUSE – This product is sold purely for the purpose of food and drink preparation, if we suspect you intend to misuse this product we will refuse to sell to you.
*Misuse of Nitrous Oxide carries the risk of serious health problems including death*
PSYCHOACTIVE SUBSTANCES ACT 2016:
We wish to draw your attention to the provisions of the Psychoactive Substances Act 2016, under which it is a criminal offence to supply a psychoactive substance to another person if you are aware, or you are reckless as to whether the substance is likely to be consumed by the person to whom it is supplied (or by some other person) for it’s psychoactive affects.
Nitrous Oxide cylinders are filled with liquified gas under high pressure.
For your safety, always ensure you use in accordance with the manufactures instructions, using the appropriate equipment, such as the professional dispensers/whippers available for purchase from our store.
Puncturing the cylinders can cause freezing gas to escape so you may want to protect your hands and face.
Cylinders will get extremely cold when punctured.
Always double check that the cream charger is empty of gas before removing it from your device.
If burnt by freezing gas, seek medical advice immediately. High pressure gas burns may cause deep tissue damage which will likely not be immediately apparent at the time of the exposure.