iSi Cream Chargers establish a new capsule standard. Manufactured in Austria to the highest hygiene standards. Combined together with iSi whippers, they enable you to realize your culinarily dreams.
The sale of all Nitrous Oxide products are subject to our strict Terms & Conditions which you must read and accept before placing an order.
Wholesale quantity: 600 (25 x boxes of 24) iSi Cream Chargers – filled with 8.4g of E942 Nitrous Oxide / N2O
This quantity of Chargers is for business customers ONLY. Do not attempt to purchase this item if you are not buying on behalf of a business. Please note: if you purchase this item and you are not buying on behalf of a business, we will retain 5% of the item cost as processing fee, your order will be cancelled and the remaining funds (95%) refunded to you.
The iSi capsules contain 8.4 g of pure N2O and are individually weighed before packaging to ensure consistent results. With maximum premium volume, less remaining volume and up to 20% more portions, you save money and time!
Conjure up perfect results with the iSi Professional Chargers for an incomparable variety of preparations!
- Filling guarantee: Each capsule is weighed individually and contains exactly 8.4 g of pure N2O.
- Made of 100% recyclable steel
- No oil residues; production is certified according to HACCP
• FREE DELIVERY
• Order Before 4pm for same day dispatch (Monday-Friday).
• OVER 18’S ONLY – This product is not for sale to anyone under the age of 18.
• MISUSE – This product is sold purely for the purpose of food and drink preparation, if we suspect you intend to misuse this product we will refuse to sell to you.
*Misuse of Nitrous Oxide carries the risk of serious health problems including death*
MISUSE OF DRUGS ACT 1971:
As of 8 November 2023 Nitrous Oxide is a Class C drug under the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 in the UK. This means that the importation, exportation, supply and possession of Nitrous Oxide is regulated by the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 and Misuse of Drugs Regulations 2001.
– Possession of Nitrous Oxide is illegal if you intend to wrongfully inhale it; or intend to supply it to another person for its wrongful inhalation.
– Supplying Nitrous Oxide is illegal if you know, or are reckless as to whether, it is likely to be wrongfully inhaled.
Compatibility: These are universal standard 8g fitting cream chargers – they are not compatible with push-valve (Kisag) system or the 16g system dispensers.
- Cream Charger Data:
- Charger Volume / Water capacity: 10ml
- N2O gas cartridges contain 9 Cubic cms of pure N2O at approx 60bar / 900psi.
- Charger total weight: 28gm
- Filling Pressure: 8MPa
- Force required to pierce charger: 400N max
- Size: 66mm x 17.8mm
Nitrous Oxide cream chargers are filled with liquified gas under high pressure.
For your safety, always ensure you use cream chargers in accordance with the manufactures instructions, using the appropriate equipment, such as the professional dispensers/whippers available for purchase from our store.
Puncturing the chargers can cause freezing gas to escape so you may want to protect your hands and face.
Chargers will get extremely cold when punctured.
Always double check that the cream charger is empty of gas before removing it from your device.
If burnt by freezing gas, seek medical advice immediately. High pressure gas burns may cause deep tissue damage which will likely not be immediately apparent at the time of the exposure.