Gold Whip Nitrous Oxide
Whip cream, create amazing culinary foams and rapidly infuse liquids such as alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, vinegars and oils with the brand new GoldWhip Mini 200g Aluminium Handheld N2O Tank.
GoldWhip’s original premium food grade nitrous oxide tanks: re-imagined and re-sized. Because 1 size doesn’t fit all.
The sale of all Nitrous Oxide products are subject to our strict Terms & Conditions which you must read and accept before placing an order.
GoldWhip Mini 200g Nitrous Oxide / N2O Tanks
The new GoldWhip Mini 200g N2O Aluminium cream charger tank provides you with a new smaller and lightweight design. Perfect for any professional chef, mixologist and home cook to create a variety of decadent recipes in the comfort of their home or professional kitchen.
The benefits of choosing the brand new GoldWhip Mini 200g N2O Tanks:
- Each GoldWhip Mini is individually boxed.
- Aluminium resists the elements and doesn’t corrode.
- When compared to steel, aluminium is almost a third less in weight.
- Aluminium is noteworthy in how much it can be recycled, having one of the most environmentally friendly production processes of any metal.
- Nitrous oxide of food-grade purity assessed at 99.7%.
- No odour or taste of any material
- Solid and superior craftsmanship.
Pressure regulator plus hose-adapter are sold separately.
Please read the instructions for use of the regulator and the Whipper.
Only dispose of empty cylinder! To make sure it is empty – a plastic release valve for residue gas is enclosed, when using it please be aware that the escaping gas can be very cold and the valve should therefore be pointing away from any body parts.
Each tank includes a nozzle which should be used to ensure the tank is completely empty before placing into your local recycling.
• FREE DELIVERY
• Order Before 4pm for same day dispatch (Monday-Friday).
• OVER 18’S ONLY – This product is not for sale to anyone under the age of 18.
• MISUSE – This product is sold purely for the purpose of food and drink preparation, if we suspect you intend to misuse this product we will refuse to sell to you.
*Misuse of Nitrous Oxide carries the risk of serious health problems including death*
MISUSE OF DRUGS ACT 1971:
As of 8 November 2023 Nitrous Oxide is a Class C drug under the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 in the UK. This means that the importation, exportation, supply and possession of Nitrous Oxide is regulated by the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 and Misuse of Drugs Regulations 2001.
– Possession of Nitrous Oxide is illegal if you intend to wrongfully inhale it; or intend to supply it to another person for its wrongful inhalation.
– Supplying Nitrous Oxide is illegal if you know, or are reckless as to whether, it is likely to be wrongfully inhaled.
Nitrous Oxide cylinders are filled with liquified gas under high pressure.
For your safety, always ensure you use in accordance with the manufactures instructions, using the appropriate equipment, such as the professional dispensers/whippers available for purchase from our store.
Puncturing the cylinders can cause freezing gas to escape so you may want to protect your hands and face.
Cylinders will get extremely cold when punctured.
Always double check that the cream charger is empty of gas before removing it from your device.
If burnt by freezing gas, seek medical advice immediately. High pressure gas burns may cause deep tissue damage which will likely not be immediately apparent at the time of the exposure.